That Would Be Super!

That Would Be Super!

Hey, she asked. Ms. Rorshach should have known better than to ask such a question to any seven-year-old kid, especially Hank Addanac. His answer was pretty honest, and along the lines of what I would say. :D

CHECK OUT: The Fan Art I created for the incomparable Karl Kleese, creator extraordinaire of the webcomic series “Willow’s Grove”!

Funny Pictures

Glitter Graphics Myspace Comments
MyNiceProfile.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Discussion (38)¬

1. Jande says:

That was a huge laugh out loud for me! Well done, George. Super. Vision. LOL

2. 1swellfoop says:

Reminds me of a running joke in Jay Ward's 1960's Superchicken cartoons:
    "Gee, Superchicken, why don't you use your Super Vision?"
    "If I had any supervision, you think I'd be running around in this costume?"
    But then, I know all the old jokes from 1960's cartoons, because I was a kid then AND I never grew up.

• George says:

I'm familiar with a lot of Ward's work, but I've never actually seen much SuperChicken. I have heard that it was a fun show though.

I don't think any of us are ever gonna voluntarily grow up. I know I'm not. :)

• 1swellfoop says:

Although it was created years before (but never sold as a series), "SuperChicken" only saw the light of day as a secondary toon on the "George of the Jungle" show. Of course, everything's on YouTube now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaVRgUtgLNI

My favorite Jay Ward trivia: the under-credited Bill Scott, who, while given the Co-Executive-Producer title with Ward on all his productions, was not listed as one of the voice actors, even though he did the voices of Bullwinkle, Dudley Do-Right, Mr. Peabody, George of the Jungle and SuperChicken, among others.

3. bearman says:

Hanks a little perv

4. Thadyus Thaxton says:

As clever as I thought I was, I still din't see THAT comin'. . . . BUT I don't blame him at all ! When I was his age, I had a counselor who was a complete KNOCK OUT !!!! I wonder what happened to that lady. SUPER VISION would've made me a happy , happy kid !

5. Andrei Esca says:

LOL I knew that would be the answer. No one would EVER miss an opportunity like that.

6. vinniethevampire says:

Another classic Hank comic! Thanks George!!! I love the $#!% that comes out of that kids mouth!

7. eO_Jande says:

Huh! Now I feel stupid. I didn't get the *inuendo* in that. lol Figgers the guys got it. :`D

• George says:

Don't feel bad at all, Jande. I didn't intentionally put any innuendos in this strip. I guess us guys just subconsciously have a tendency to look for these things. In retrospect, I can see what they see, but I didn't plan it that way. Whoops! :D

8. Comedy Plus says:

Bwahahahahahaha. That kid is hopeless.

Have a terrific day and weekend. :)

9. Mark Stokes says:

Oh, the things Hank could do with x-ray vision!

10. dcrews says:

It's not often you see Hank with his eyes wide open like in the last panel :D

11. JerryBenedict says:

That Hank puts the pun in punk!

12. Deb Adams says:

The teacher should have seen that answer coming…lol

13. Binky says:

That would be quite handy!

14. warrenfrantz says:

She's a super-vision if I do say so myself!

15. Tony McGurk says:

Well she did ask. Ya can't blame Hank for giving a straight answer.

16. chinchatcomics says:

Oh oh and he should also ask for an invisibility cloak!

17. spilledinkguy says:

Hahaha…
    I love for how it looks like Hank has almost convinced himself it's gonna happen, too! :)

18. Tony McGurk says:

I remember I always wanted to send away for those X-Ray vision glasses in the comics mail order page when I was a kid. I knew I'd be able to see through girls clothes with them. Mum wouldn't let me get a pair. I still am curious as to whether they would work or not.

• George says:

My mother would never let me order those. I had to settle for the little ventriliquist dummy. It was about a foot tall and came with a little mimeographed sheet telling me how to be a world-class ventriliquist. :D

Comment¬